Last Revised May 24, 2023
Thank you for visiting the frankenmedia.ca website, referred to herein as “this website”.
The FTC requires experts to disclose when they receive an affiliate commission from a company or person they share about and provide a unique link for. Therefore, if Frankenmedia Digital receives any form of compensation, such compensation must be disclosed.
While one of the core values of Frankenmedia Digital is to provide useful and valuable information and services to empower and educate creatives and entrepreneurs, our site is generated by a for-profit company.
For any time this website makes a recommendation, and/or uses a product or service and shares a link to that product, service, or the business or individual that sells that product or service, the following holds true:
- We may have a financial relationship with some of the merchants and companies we mention.
- From time to time, our blog posts and pages may contain affiliate links, which means Frankenmedia Digital may get compensated or earn a commission at no extra cost to you if the affiliate links are utilized to make a purchase.
- Our content, including the advice we provide for educational purposes and the opinion we express on products, services and merchants is not influenced in any way by advertisers or affiliate partnerships and the integrity of my/our content is in no way compromised by such financial relationships.
- We only affiliate with products, services, and merchants that we believe will provide value to our community. We only endorse products, services and merchants that we have personally used/tested and consider of the highest quality standard.
- It remains solely your personal responsibility to conduct your own investigation to determine whether to purchase an affiliate product or service.
- You will not rely on any recommendation, reference, or information provided by us and we cannot be held liable or responsible for any damages resulting from your purchase.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.
We are also a participant in Share-a-Sale Affiliate Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for small businesses to offer commissions to experts using their product(s) and/or service(s).
We partner with certain B2B SAAS organizations through PartnerStack to provide relevant offers to our audience.
Any additional affiliate marketing companies will always be disclosed within the content in which it is mentioned.